ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR VIEWING ANY OF ITS CONTENTS SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS BELOW. DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
This policy tells you about how we use and protect your personal information.
- Your choices
- Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Activity Associated with User IDs
- Using Information from Aixeus.ai
- No spam, spyware or spoofing
- Account Protection
- Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
- Third Parties
- No Agency
You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our distributed servers. Aixeus.ai collects personal information when you register for a Aixeus.ai service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Aixeus.ai services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
Aixeus.ai’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- name(s), address, phone-numbers, email address(es), physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers. Aixeus.ai’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Site (such as buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- correspondence through the Site, and correspondence sent to us;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, and ad data: other information, including IP address and standard web log information: and supplemental information from third parties. (For example, if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information (such as your driver license, credit card statement, and/or a recent utility bill or other information confirming your address), or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information.).
- we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
- we collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system, version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
Aixeus.ai processes personal information on our distributed servers. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request. We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Aixeus.ai technologies and services; resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our Website users;
- fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
- sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
- share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Aixeus.ai;
- matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement, Terms of Service.
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the Site’s content and layout; tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply follow the directions within the email.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We will only share Information about you with your consent or at your instruction.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share your personal information with:
- members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services; (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who request these services.)
- service providers under contract who help with our business operations; (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards)
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information; (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service)
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity; (In such events we will disclose name, city, state, telephone number, email address, IP-address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history.)
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Activity Associated with User IDs.
Your User ID is displayed throughout the Site and is therefore available to the public. All of your activities on the Site will be traceable to your User ID. Other people can see your advertisements and associated comments, and so on. Therefore, if you associate your name with your User ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name to will be able to personally identify your Aixeus.ai activities.
Using Information from Aixeus.ai
Our Site enables you to share personal and financial information in order to complete transactions. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner (e.g. creditcard-company) before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users’ contact and financial information in order to facilitate your transactions. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other’s name, User ID, email address, and other contact and shipping information. In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
Aixeus.ai -transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages. Using services offered through Aixeus.ai (e.g. escrow, insurance, shipping and fraud complaints). Other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of the Site to help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Site that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a “cookie” placed by that web page.)
No spam, spyware or spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your Aixeus.ai notification preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other Aixeus.ai users to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To report Aixeus.ai related spam or spoof emails to Aixeus.ai, please forward the email to [email protected] You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement / Terms of Service. We do filter and automatically scan messages before they are sent for viruses and other illegal or prohibited content but do not permanently store email messages sent through these tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community (via Refer a Friend or other tool), we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your password, your public- and private keys are the keys to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your Aixeus.ai password and keys to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password and keys, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password and keys have been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Aixeus.ai.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging into the Site. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Aixeus.ai User Agreement / Terms of Service, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our distributed servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, no computer security system is entirely foolproof and the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. We do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information and we cannot and do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or that it will not be altered before or after its transmission to us. You agree to not hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “block.one Parties”) liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our Website.
Social Sharing Features
We offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Aixeus.ai’s national registered agent (in the case of Aixeus.ai) or to the email address you provide to Aixeus.ai during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
© 2017-2018. Aixeus.ai. All Rights Reserved.
Dated: November 12, 2017.